(January, 14th, 2018 - University of Mazandaran)
The international conference “Cultural Dialogue among Iran, Central Asia and the Caucasian Countries: A Common Cultural Heritage" will be held on Sunday January 14th 2018 at the University of Mazandaran with the presence of leading national and international researchers as well as provincial officials. University of Mazandaran will be delighted to receive your valuable papers as well as your influential presence in the several meetings that will be held at the sidelines of the conference.
- Common cultural heritage; an opportunity for developing Asian cultural cooperation,
- The role of historical and cultural symbols in developing regional cooperation,
- Policies and approaches for protecting cultural heritage and its role in the expansion of cultural exchanges,
- Role of art and architecture in enhancing historical ties between Iran and the Central Asia,
- Persian language and literature and its role in improving historical-cultural ties of Iran, Central Asia and the Caucasus,
- Experiences and policies of protecting cultural heritage and collective cooperation strategies to fight smuggling and destroying of cultural heritage,
- The role of a common historical-cultural heritage in the development of cultural tourism and the expansion of social exchanges,
- The role of scientific and cultural centers in strengthening and developing the relations between Iran and the countries of the Central Asia and the Caucasus,
- The role of the Caspian Sea littoral states in protecting the cultural environment of the countries of the region,
- The impact of historical and religious commonalities on the convergence between Iran and the states/nations of the Central Asia, the Caucasus and Turkey,
- Other features and issues related to cultural convergence between Iran and the states/nations of the Central Asia, the Caucasus and Turkey.
Please submit the abstract of your paper before the 1st of December 2017. The deadline for submitting the full paper is December 21st.
► To submit the abstract of the paper, first, in the "Register Now" section, enter the information required, then press the "Log in" key. Then select the "New Paper" option and fulfill the required sections.
► Papers with significant scientific and research content will be prioritized and will be published in the journal of tourism planning and development and the two journals of politics and international relations.
► A valuable cash gift will be presented to the best papers chosen based on the opinion of the Scientific Policy Committee.
► Guests will be offered free meals at the campus of the University of Mazandaran.
For more information, visit the conference website at: